Sunday, August 8, 2010

Praise Him!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday some of our friends donated money.  One of the families  has six kids and her husband does not have a job.  So it was a very big sacrifice for them to give me $200.  (thank you so much!!!!) Thank you to everybody for buying my shirts or donating.  I can't tell you how thankful I am!!!!!!  Just think you are saving a life in Africa!!!!!!!!  Today I was invited to  go to Faith promise church and set up a table to talk to people about the orphans of Africa.  Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had a slide show that helped a lot for the people to be able to see the kids faces.  (thanks mom!!!!!!!)  I raised $436!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! We serve an awesome God!!!!!!  Thank you Faith promise for letting me come!!!!!!  From our friends I got $320 altogether!!!!!!!! Praise Him!!!!!   The other day I found a bookmark that says God will bless those who serve.  It really hit me the last two days  God will provide everything I need to take to the orphans.  I don't have to worry about anything because I know God will provide!!! And I hope you know that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment