Thursday, August 26, 2010

Magnets and Chokers!!

I am selling Magnets and Chokers to buy my plane ticket.  My whole family will travel to file our paperwork with the Embassy Saturday.  The second trip my mom will go to pick them up but God is telling me I need to go so I am selling Magnets and Chokers.  I need $1,200 right now I have $188.92.  Please email me at kotasgo@hotmail.com if you would like to buy one.  The Chokers are $5.00 each and the magnets are $2.00.  The chokers come with a bottle cap.


 cancer choker

                                                                   cross choker


                                                               another cross choker

                                                           blue cross choker

                                                                  cross magnet

                                                                 cancer magnet

                                                         cross magnet

2 comments:

  1. I would like a t-shirt and some magnets! I think the work you are doing is amazing. I'm praying for you and your family's journey. How do I purchase everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me an email at kotasgo@hotmail.com you can send me a check or pay on mt blog by pushing the donate button. I will send everything when I get back from Africa we leave today!!! we will be gone two weeks.

    ReplyDelete