Sunday, July 25, 2010

Orphans

I am trying to raise money to feed the orphans, medical supplies, drill a well and help the street children. If you would like to help me, the street children need shoes and clothes. These can be donated. If you want to help drill the well and feed the orphans all you have to do is purchase a shirt. Will YOU help me help the Orphans?

My shirts are $15 or buy 3, get 1 free. All money will go to feeding the orphans in the orphanages when we travel. Right now, they eat 1 meal a day. I am going to buy food for the street children while we are there, too. They live on the streets with no parents.

To purchase a shirt, contact me at kotasgo@hotmail.com or leave a comment here. We just got a new shipment in so don't miss out on your shirt. Please help me help the orphans of Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment