Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just a little update

My Dad's company is going to match what I have made. I have decided to dig a well in a village in the Volta region. There was a fire that burned the village. They do not have clean water so the people living there have stomach problems. The Volta region is where Helen and Samuel are from. Please pray for me to find a person to dig the well.

I am still going to buy food for the different orphanages. I am going to buy the food and deliver it when we go to get my brother and sister.

I have found an orphanage that needs medical supplies. This is what they need: thermometers, sugar testers, scales to weigh the new babies and vitamins. If you would like to donate any of these items you can send them to me.

I still have my shirts for sale and I am accepting tax deductible donations. Please consider helping me supply a village with clean water, feed the fatherless and provide medical supplies.

contact me at kotasgo@hotmail.com or send supplies to 505 Cave Creek Rd, Loudon, Tn 37774

No comments:

Post a Comment