Monday, June 21, 2010

Orphan update

Kids only eat rice because they know it will fill their tummies longer. They rush to pick up a crumb. They eat and eat when there is food because they don't know when they will eat again. I have raised $2,178 Thank you so much!!!!!!! My new goal is $4,500.
I am trying to reach people and churches to help me with my mission. Every 15 seconds another child becomes an aids orphan in Africa. Every DAY 5,760 more children become orphans. Almost everyday I cry for the orphans including today. I was a little bit concerned about Helen and Samuel. Helen has a boil on her leg but Samuel's doing great. I can't wait to see them. Lately I have been reading blogs most of them already got their kids or are over there getting them. I wish that was us so much but I know it's not God's time. Please pray for a court date and feeding the orphans. I look at pictures on a friends blog she is in Ghana. They spent the day at the orphanage I saw pictures of the kids over there I so wanted to be the one over there they looked so sad. I will not leave you as orphans I will come to you John 14:18. I don't think my parents will be able to get me to come back home. I just want to find an airplane ticket and go I don't think I can wait after seeing those pictures.

Thank you so much for helping me raise this money!!!!!!!!


Blessings
sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment