Monday, May 17, 2010

Evah

back

front



We went to the Children of the World International Choir. It was so, so cool. They sang a little bit in their language . Then they told their stories. One little girl was abandoned when she was five. They put her in a dumpster. Now she is seven and adorable. Her name is Evah. She lives in Katawe, Uganda. Check out causelife.org. They are trying to drill wells. Clean water can save lots of lives. Around the world, 6,ooo children die each day from waterborne illnesses. That's like 20 jumbo jets crashing every day. People would think that's awful, but no one thinks about this. These are the type of children I am trying to reach with the money I raise from my t-shirts. Please spread the word about what I am trying to do. All the money I raise from the t-shirts will go to the orphans.

The shirts are $15 each or buy 3 get 1 free.
Child sizes: xsmall (2-4), small (6-8), medium (10-12), large (14-16), xlarge (16-18)
Adult sizes: small, medium, large, xlarge, 2x, 3x, 4x

You can pay on my donate button or send a check. Thank you sooooo much for supporting me!

1 comment:

  1. I love your shirt design and your heart for this. Thanks for making a difference in orphans lives!

    ReplyDelete